Sunday, December 27, 2009

A hug for Santa

Christmas morning was wonderful. We got the kids up around 6:30 since we heard Owen starting to move around in his bed. Owen walked into the living room and spotted his loot and took off running. He said, "Bakugans? Transformers?"...He was thrilled and almost didn't believe it was all there. Lane immediately started playing with her girlie toys and it was funny to see them stay in their respective Boy/Girl areas. We set up the computer in the living room so we could skype with the Nichols.
After all of it, Owen asked me if I could get Santa to come back so he could give him a hug and tell him thank you. It was really sweet. He keeps asking though...and I think he thinks Santa is avoiding him...=)
We hope everyone had a sweet Christmas like we did. Seeing Christmas through our childrens' eyes really reminded us of the miracle all of it is. Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:

  1. I love it. Thanks again skyping us in. It was great to be able to spend Christmas morning with ya'll afterall.
    - Aunt Mysti

    ReplyDelete