Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wii

So Brandon and I are always amazed at how Owen knows how to work our phones and play games that we ourselves don't quite understand. The other day in the Apple store in Birmingham, he picked up an iPod touch and just started playing some hang gliding game...he was occupied the whole time we were shopping. Anyway, it's really cute to me that he can play the Wii. The Nichols gave us a Wii Nintendo gaming system for Christmas and it has been a blast. Who knew 30 somethings would enjoy video games this much. We were like kids setting it up. Brandon has played it daily...it's hilarious. He's been trying to scope out a deal on MarioCart, one of his favorites from the old skool Nintendo.
Here's Owen playing tennis. He almost beat us in bowling the other night too! He bowled a 100! I have a feeling that soon I'll be the underdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment