So much has happened in the past few months! Probably the biggest event, besides prom is that our nephew Chris graduated high school just a few weeks ago and it has been an amazing journey. Chris moved in with us 2 years ago so that he could concentrate on graduating. He's wanted to move to Mobile for some time and with the transfer from Florida to Alabama there were a few hoops he had to jump through....but he's finished now and had all A's and B's coming thru! Yay Chrissy-poo. His graduation was the first event so far to bring more of us together after losing Ricky last summer. I know that Ricky would be SO proud of him.
These were a couple of years, I hope that Chris will always take with him. He was such a kid, but had all the big boy requirements that Owen has a few years to take over =). He only had 2 main rules, you know them Chris! I think he knows we are always here and if he needs us, we've got his back. We know he will continue to do well and embrace his opportunities. He has never let his circumstances define him, so I pray that he can just continue to learn through everything in his life, good or bad.
Happy Graduating to the next big thing! SouthBound!
No comments:
Post a Comment