- These are the old post from the scrapbook website I have. www.thenichols.aboutmybaby.com
Wed, Nov 11, 200911:57 PMLane is talking and saying the funniest things. She can say, "What doin?", "Can I set dere?", her newest addition is "Mommy take!" and "Mommy do it!". These are always in protest to Brandon helping her do something. It's kinda funny.
Owen is my sweetheart. He told me the other day, "Mommy, I love you all the time, you make my heart happy." AWWWWW. He actually daily will say something incredibly sweet like that in some form or another. It's the best!Comments:Add a comment: - Edit DeleteMon, Oct 26, 200910:53 PM
We had a very busy summer and hate to see the beach weather leave, but we made the most of it wiith 2 trips to the beach during September and October. It was our last chance to completely relax together as a family. Lane was swimming with her floaty suit all over the place. She loves the water. Owen is the much more cautious big brother. While Lane climbed the water slide ladder all by herself, Owen was just fine playing with his Buzz Lightyear on a patio chair. Lately they have been playing so well together. A few months ago she was going thru a phase where she just wanted to play in the same room and he wanted to play together. But lately the are always giggling and playing together and having conversations. It's really fun to watch. Owen recently got a racecar bed. I was very excited to find one on craigslist. For about 6 months he was in the floor on a mattress. He didn't care :-). The truth of the matter is that his mom wanted a race car bed more than he did.
Last night we carved pumpkins. That was fun. I'll post pics soon. Love all of you.Comments:Add a comment: - Edit DeleteWed, Sep 16, 200910:17 PM
This evening we went to the Guy Harvey Grill that is on the Marina near our condo. After dinner we walked by the boats and Owen spotted a school of mullet! He wanted to pick them up and take them home. He called them "mullets". I have a picture I'll post..there was a bunch!
I thought of a couple more things Lane can say.
This morning I put on a new swimsuit cover up and she looked at it and said, "Pitty" (pretty).
Sometimes, she'll pat her chest and say "Pitty", then touch my face and say "Pitty". So sweet.
This morning after Brandon put on her bathing suit and picked her up to walk out the door, she said "Water?". She was asking if we were going to the water =).
One of my favorites is that she calls flowers "flow-fee". Love it! I remember when Owen called dogs, "hush".
Oh, the other day I bought Owen his last pair of little boy red keds tenny shoes. A size 10 is the last size they make for boys and that's what he needed. With that realization I bought him 2 pairs of overalls =).Comments:Add a comment: - Edit DeleteTue, Sep 15, 200910:18 AM
Okay, time for an update! Right now we're at a very deserved Beach vacation! From our balcony Owen Got to see 3 speed boats that were cruising thru the channel. They lined up at the end of the channel, then took off! For a little boy who loves anything to do with transportation...he was beside himself! Both of them have enjoyed playing in the sand and playing for hours at the pool. Lane napped in a hammock with Brandon the other day. What a life! :). They are so big that they are sharing a bedroom! I feel like they are teenagers in there. :(
Owen enjoys singing his abc's and playing his letter games on the computer. It's very crazy to see him use the mouse of a computer or laptop.
Laney-bug is growing fast. She is 22 months going on 22 years old. She is saying so much. Here are a couple things she says.
Mommy hold me (she says this all day:)
okay or k
thank you (she actually pronounces this pretty well, it's cute!)
Owen
on = shoes / lights
off = shoes off, lights off
too,too (she says this a lot. It means she wants the same
thing Owen has...food, toys, etc)
down
eat
2,2,3,2(that's how she counts)
2,2, go! = 1,2,3 go!
There's a bunch mote I can't think of right now. I'll update more soon!Comments:Aunt Mysti: My babies are growing up!! I can't wait till I can see them! I'm so jealous of the beach by the way.Baba: I miss them so much. Give my precious ones a big hug for BabaAdd a comment: - Edit DeleteFri, Jul 17, 200911:01 PM
Wow, it's been since April since I've updated this website. Owen and Lane are doing well and getting so big. My favorite thing now-a-days is how they will hold hands in the car. Owen asks, "Do you wanna hold hands, Baby?" while holding his hand out, her response is "hann?" and she reaches for his and the know it's sweet so they smile. Just the other day, they held hands for 10 minutes. They were watching a movie in the car and I think they both just relaxed.
Owen says the funniest things lately like, "I just wanna eat ice cream cuz it makes me grow stronger mom." I like when he says "I'm just right behind ja (instead of you)" or "I told ja" He's 3, but still talks like a toddler. I have to translate to most people, but I'm perfectly okay with that. His current hobbies are Kung Fu ("HI YA!). He jumps off of the couch and immediately does an awesome front roll. And, he is sometimes Clark Kent ("Mr. Clark"), Superman, or SpiderMan ("Spiderweb").
Lane is hilarious. She will repeat just about any word you ask her to say. She is such a girl and has so much to say about nothing...but her voice is precious. She loves the water and we have to put a floatie swim suit and arm floats because she won't let us hold her. She thinks she has it under control.
Hope to update more soon...Comments:Aunt Mysti: Aww...I love it! They are too precious.Add a comment: - Edit DeleteSun, Apr 12, 20095:29 PM
When I talk to Owen about Easter, I told him that when Jesus died for him, after he died he flew up to the sky. He said, "Like Superman?". I said, "Yep"...then he said, "Jesus, fly up to the sky and save the day!". Too funny!
Comments:Add a comment: - Edit DeleteTue, Apr 7, 200911:01 PM
Lane can say, Go, More, Me, Nose, Dada, (that is usually, Mama too). She is a sweet little mess!
Owen is almost 3 and is very sweet. I love when he says, "I wub you mommy" =)Comments:Elaine: they just get so big so quickly. Love you all, Kiss the babies for us. Mema Elaine and GrandaddyAdd a comment: - Edit DeleteThu, Feb 26, 20099:15 PM
God reminded me why I'm here with my kids today. After turning off the light and saying our prayers, Owen said, "Mommy, YOU make me happy!" It was completely out of no where and the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
Comments:julia: that is so sweet im sure he ment it toLinda: They are growing,,,Brandon, Jane.... Enjoy them at those ages. Glad you're doing doing all these photo memoirs, it's very enriching to watch when they're grown and the two will enjoy to watch them too. Thanks again for sharing. Love to all, Jun and LindaBaBa: You have some very special kids and they have a very special Mama and Daddy. And I am very blessed to have all of you in my life.Add a comment: - Edit DeleteTue, Feb 24, 20098:00 PM
Just a few minutes ago, after reading books and singing songs (she hums with me)...I laid Lane down for the night and she smiled at me and said, "Byyyyeeee" (That was her bye bye...she's got a southern drawl about it =). It was so sweet.
Comments:julia: i always thought she had the sweetest voiceAdd a comment: - Edit DeleteTue, Nov 11, 200811:17 PM
Lane has 1 more tooth poking thru. It's just barely peaking out. She's a mess now a days. She's into everything. Her favorite is eating dog food and spashing in his bowl.
Owen has been talking alot more lately and it's very sweet.Comments:Jun and Linda: Hi Brandon, Jane,
Lane will be a year old soon. Thanks for sharing all the photos and videos. Not sure when we'll be over, but we sure will not miss seeing you all. Love, Jun and LindaAdd a comment:
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment